So this year Blue Monday falls on the 15th January 2024 and is said to be the most depressing day of the year....so if you are feeling the effects of Blue Monday here are some ideas to help you cope.
Coping with Blue Monday and managing feelings of sadness or depression requires self-care and support. Here are some strategies to help:
- Reach Out: Connect with friends, family, or a mental health professional to share your feelings and seek support.
- Practice Self-Care: Engage in activities that promote well-being, such as exercise, meditation, or hobbies you enjoy.
- Set Realistic Goals: Break tasks into manageable steps to reduce feelings of overwhelm.
- Acknowledge Emotions: It’s okay to feel sad, but try to identify and challenge negative thought patterns.
- Limit Stressors: Reduce exposure to stressors when possible, and prioritize self-compassion.
As a gifting business we have lots of different wellbeing products available to give you some time to practice self-care and take time for yourself.
Our top 5 choices for this Blue Monday
- The Lavender Eye Pillow Lavender Eye Pillow I Gifts le Grá I Gift Hampers Galway Ireland (giftslegra.com)
- A box of Glow Masks eye masks Glow Masks I Gifts le Grá I Gift hampers Galway Ireland (giftslegra.com)
- Our Self-care planner Self-Care Planner I Gifts le Grá I Gift Hampers Galway Ireland (giftslegra.com)
- LSW Mind Cards LSW Mind Cards I Gifts le Grá I Gift hampers Galway Ireland (giftslegra.com)
- Herb Dublin Bath Salts Herb Dublin Bath Salts I Gifts le Grá I Gift Hampers Galway Ireland (giftslegra.com)
We have a limited BLUE MONDAY offer of 15% off all orders using the code BLUEMONDAY - valid 15/01/24 only